OK, let's talk more about my desk.
There are several reasons I make the effort to remove the clutter off my desk.
1. I hate clutter. I really do hate it. I just have trouble not letting it overwhelm me.
2. It affects my work. I can't work effectively if I can't find anything!
3. It makes my life easier without it. Things run smoother and take less time.
4. It makes me feel good. To see a clean desk is so uplifting (I have experienced that on occasion!).
There are several reasons I make the effort to remove the clutter of sin in my life.
1. I hate sin. I really do. I just sometimes struggle with getting rid of it.
2. It affects my spiritual life. I can't live effectively when sin clutters up my life.
3. It makes my life easier. So much easier to live godly when my life's not cluttered with sin.
4. It makes me feel good. It's wonderful to know I (with the power of the Holy Spirit) have won the victory over some sin that has cluttered my life.
Taking the effort to remove all the sin clutter, Gloria