Are you forgetful? I am.
I decided to write pro and con lists about being forgetful.
First the CONS.
1. The kids remind you of incidents in their childhood and you don't have a clue what they're talking about.
2. You can't remember where you left your keys and get to church just as they are saying the last "amen."
3. You are embarrassed that forty people behind you in the checkout stand have to wait until you run out to the car because you forgot to bring in your wallet.
4. You drive your husband crazy.
1. When you pull out the coats and jackets from last winter, you find money in the pockets.
2. You don't have ammo for arguments because you forget why you were fighting.
3. You spend less money on movies because you forget what they're about and can watch them over and over.
4. You can still laugh at the same jokes your husband has told for 30 years because you can never remember the punch line.
Did you know God is forgetful? Yep. Says so in the Bible. It tells me he forgets my sin and doesn't hold it against me anymore. Now that's the kind of forgetfulness we all need!
Hoping I'm forgetful like God, Gloria